BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 21 Juni 2009

APPOINTMENT

Making appointments

Appointment is some thing with a gree met together from other person

Making an appointment

· I'd like to make an appointment with … (epa)

· I want to make an appointment to see … (Ida)

· I'd like to make an appointment to see … (dina)

· Can I come and see you ?

- I will be there

- What about … (thursday) ?

Accepting an appointment

· All right, see you there

· No problem. I'm free on …. (Sunday)

· It's a deal

Canceling an appointment

· I'm sorry. I'm very busy

· I'm terribly sorry I have to put of my appointment

· I'm afraid I hate to past done my appointment with …

(Dr. Pujja) tomorrow morning

Changing an appointment

· What about … ( Sunday at 04.00 pm )?

· Is that O.K. if we meet at 10 tomorrow morning?

Example :

After school…

Rosa : Lia, I have serios problem, I need to talk to you. Could we meet today?

Lia : what time ?

Rosa : After this session

Lia : O.K. I will be there.

0 komentar: